Psychology at Endeavour Hills Specialist School sees the schools Psychologist working with many various stakeholders, to provide psychological services to our students. By working with students, families, and school staff, the Psychologist works towards:
- Facilitating access and participation for our students, to maximise educational outcomes.
- Utilising and implementing psychological expertise in education and learning to support and build the capacity of the school community.
- Working with students individually or within a small group on issues of concern, which may include mental health, relationships, concerns about what is happening at home or school, problem solving, and working towards achieving goals they may have in the school environment.
- Liaising with other professionals, both in private and public practice, who are working with students at the school regarding psychological issues.
- Working with families regarding referrals to specific services, where the student may require additional psychological supports.